Lightweight fit and feel, superior cut protection.
Features & Benefits
- Features Intercept Technology with DuPont™ Kevlar® Stretch Armor exclusively from Ansell
- Product provides: ANSI Level 4, EN Level 4
- Ergonomic design provides bare-hand closeness and reduces hand fatigue
- Nitrile foam coating enhances light oil grip, solid dry grip and tactile sensitivity
- Available in a wide range of sizes to protect more workers
- Sheet metal assembly
- Handling sharp small parts
- Automotive assembly
- Handling glass.
Intercept Technology® with DuPont™ Kevlar® Stretch Armor exclusively from Ansell
- Enhanced cut protection reduces the risk of injury and related expenses.
- High cut protection increases worker confidence and morale when handling sharp objects.
Ergonomic stretch liner
- Provides barehand closeness, reducing risk of snags and hang-ups.
Nitrile foam coating
- Enhances grip in light oil conditions.
- Appliance Manufacturing
- General Carpentry
- General Industry
- HVAC/Sheet Metal Users/Window Glazers
- Metal Fabrication
- Public Utilities.
- Forming, machining and bending of small sharp parts
- Handling glass or slippery plastics
- Handling slitter blades and utility knives
- Handling smooth, slippery or sharp-edged materials like glass, sheet metal, tile and veneer