- High performance nitrile compound provides an outstanding combination of chemical resistance and strength.
- Offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection over rubber or neoprene gloves.
- Suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications.
- High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity.
- Won’t swell, weaken or degrade, and does not promote contact dermatitis.
- All Sol-Vex® gloves comply with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600).
- Chemical Processing
- Food Processing
- Food Service
- General Industry
- Oil Refining
- Chemical plants and transportation
- Chemical processing, oil refining and petrochemicals
- Cleaning and de-greasing
- Exposure to chemicals, solvents, hazardous liquids, PVC cements or standing water
- Janitorial and maintenance work.
Along with good protection against bases, oils, many solvents, greases and animal fats, our nitrile gloves also offer excellent resistance to snags and punctures, abrasions and cuts for a thin polymer glove. Use this chart to compare properties of our Performance Series and Classic Series gloves.
Nitrile gloves are not recommended for use with ketones and some organic solvents
0.0 Trung bình xếp hạng Rated (0 Đánh giá)
Chỉ những khách hàng đã đăng nhập và mua sản phẩm này mới có thể đưa ra đánh giá.